In 1998, at age 15, I got into a car accident. As a result of the accident, I lost my kidney, spleen and a vast amount of intestines along with an incomplete spinal cord injury that left me with permanent partial paralysis.
It took me more than 15 years before I accepted my diagnoses, and it was only thereafter that my life flourished. I realized there is no reason anybody should wander lost and confused for 15 years like I did. My passion since then has been to mentor others who endured similar circumstances. Through my free consultation service, I can help you or somebody you know overcome this trial.
I know from personal experience that it is so valuable to have somebody who can relate to you after a traumatic incident. It’s a feeling that you want to experience yourself. That’s why my free consultations include private 1-on-1 discussions, centered around personal goals, so we can discover how to enjoy life to the fullest again.
If you sign up for the service, I will not only answer questions on parenting, government careers, self-medicating, unhealthy relationships, car modifications, cross-fit, etc., but I will see you through it. If I do not know the answer to a question, I will reach out to my resources and connections. If you are interested in becoming an adaptive athlete, I can be your reference center. In addition, I can speak with family members and entire families.
These are just some of the topics I can help with:
- Questions about what can be expected with a spinal cord injury
- Parenting with a spinal cord injury
- Embracing the injury to avoid a downward spiral of toxic relationships and a toxic lifestyle due to lack of confidence
- Mentoring to begin the journey as an adaptive athlete in crossfit; explaining how crossfit can help you and why everyone of all injuries are able to do crossfit
- What that whole family can learn from the injury and how to grow from it